Our Core Values

Our Core Purpose

We create unique advertising campaigns to cultivate exponential growth for our clients and in ourselves.

Our Core Values

Our History

Be Better Advertising was established in May of 2010 as a one man team, in the small walk in closet of a 500 square foot apartment. As a driven based individual, Josh Stalets founded Be Better Advertising to scale up from being an independent entrepreneur, and have the opportunity to give back to charitable causes by creating unique advertising campaigns.

After five years of exclusively working with freelancers, Be Better Advertising’s first in-office employee was hired in October of 2015. Since then, the company has outgrown two offices and has provided the opportunity of upward advancement for multiple teammates, which we know are our greatest investment!

Currently, Be Better Advertising is experiencing 600% growth and the momentum has rapidly increased our ability to hire, train, and donate. This adds value not only to the company, but to our culture as well.

Josh Stalets

President/CEO

New York, New York

My favorite quote is:
CFO: “What happens if we spend all this money to invest in developing our people and they leave us?”
CEO: “What happens if we don’t and they stay?” – Peter Baeklund

Samantha Delozier

Operations Manager

Brentwood, Tennessee

If I had a superpower, it would be teleporting. I would save so much time every day!

Barb Ballvé

Office Manager

Lake Ridge, Virginia

If I had a superpower, it would be the ability to always find pizza and puppies, no matter where they may be!

Lauren Tracy

Copywriter

Lancaster, Pennsylvania

If I had to wear a warning label it would say: “Love me, love my cat.”

Jennifer Cummings

Senior Campaign Analyst

Nashville, Tennessee

My favorite quote is:
“A ship in harbor is safe — but that is not what ships are built for.” — John A. Shedd

Rachel Singson

Optimization Assistant

Cebu, Philippines

If I were an animal I would like to be a dog. I’ll be your best friend, a huggable pillow, a listener and a travel buddy. And, I’ll make you smile when your day is tough.

Robin Paulo San Jose

Web Designer

Valenzuela, Metro Manila, Philippines

My favorite quote is:
“Our destinies are already 99% decided, but the remaining 1% can be changed through a person’s effort.” -Harold D. Morrison

Xsert Emina

Software Engineer

Bukidnon, Philippines

The one word I would use to describe myself is: “Sekret”

Ruby Ana C. Rentiquiano

Native Optimization Analyst

Baguio City, Philippines

My favorite quote is:
“The best way to appreciate your job is to imagine yourself without one.” – Oscar Wilde

Monic Madriaga

Operations Assistant

Davao City, Philippines

The one word I would use to describe myself is: Curious.

Jane Descartin

Native Assistant Analyst

Cebu, Philippines

My favorite hobby is watching documentaries about history and unsolved mysteries. Finding out the truth is a never-ending quest!

Dale Cuartero

Web Developer

Iligan City, Philippines

What 3 objects or people would you want if you were stranded on an island?
Answer: A comic book of Manix Abrera, Guitar, & Knife